Wednesday, July 27, 2005

As I walked my way to work today...

I realise that this is turning from a photo display blog, into more of a crap blog. But hey. I've got time on my hands (for now). The mugging and jostling for good grades and *gasp* Dean's listing can come later. Right now, it's time for more crap. Skip this post if you don't want to hear me whine.

So today, it's 10am at work, and I'm grumpy. Why? Because.... i slept super ultra late last night cos i was walking home after dinner with some law pple after going to dump stuff in hall and then on my way home i bumped into some frens from my ocs days who saw me and kidnapped me on the pretext of going to a nearby fren's place to play a spot of mahjong and while i knew that it was gonna be a long late night the prospect of mahjong and possibly earning some spare cash really sweetened the offer although given my current skill level i probably would have lost money but that's not the point because when i got there i realised they already had enough players so since i was there i watched my fren play and got really amused by his antics cos he's really rather funny sometimes when he doesn't realise it or maybe he does but the point remains that i didn't get to play and what's worse i couldn't use internet cos his mom was using his comp and his laptop wireless couldn't be accessed cos his neighbours weren't very friendly people and besides it's illegal so i left his place at about two and walked home then when i reached home really late i remembered i had to pack my stuff for moving into hall the next day so it was even later when i finally slept and that's not taking into account waiting for my hair to dry cos i couldn't use the hairdryer cos my whole family was sleeping already and since my mom was leaving to KL early next morning i had to wake up super early to say bye but of course i was too tired so when i woke up super early i realised my mom woke up even more super early and was gone already and that was rather annoying but that's not all cos after that i realised that the night before i was so tired that i forgot to charge my ipod mini so i had to go to work without music for the first time in like forever and then since i was carrying a big bag for moving into hall i had to wait and wait and wait for trains to pass me by until i spotted a decent space in the early morning mrt which allowed for me and my bag and as anyone who's taken an early morning mrt down to raffles place can attest it's one hell of a squeezy ride and really makes one feel like a sardine and of course the big bag doesn't help any so i was awfully late for work and on my way to work i was waylaid by two prc guys from ntu asking for money for flag day and while i normally would have gladly donated i was grumpy and late and they weren't cute girls plus they were asking for 2 dollars in that hilarious accent which totally reminded me of that russell peters video and sort of served to cheer me up somewhat cos i laughed in their faces but on hindsight that wasn't very nice nor cheerful because i really would rather have had two pretty girls asking me for the 2 dollars donation cos that would have served to make my day so much brighter not that i would have donated of course cos i've never donated 2 dollars to a metal can before unless you can count the time i donated 2 1 dollar coins to 2 separate cute girls on a saturday but then i'm diverging from the topic. and so i went to work, with my day looming long ahead of me.

Alright. For you normal people who won't have the time or patience to wade through that, here's a summation. I'm grumpy cos i'm short of sleep, missed saying bye to my mom, didn't get to play mahjong last night and had to come to work without musical support today. But hey, things can only get better from here right?

I only wish I'd met two cute NTU girls asking for flags on the way to work. Now that would've made my day.

wen was dreaming at 10:10 AM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment