Monday, August 08, 2005

It's been a while...

Some might call it Law Camp Part 2. Or even Matriculation Week. Me, I call the period from the 1st to the 7th of Aug the stupidest, dumbest, most idiotic, brainless, imbecilic week ever. And I'm not talking about the week. We're talking about ME.

A quick sum-up. Mon was Law Inaug, followed by NUS Inaug. Tues was NUS Flag Day. Wed was Mardi Gras, Thurs was Beach Bash, Fri was Fright Night. Of it all, I only went for Mon to part of Wed (the boring parts, some might say) The better part of the week, I was being an idiot. I shall compile a Top Ten List so future generations will learn and benefit from my incompetencies.

List of Things Not To Do (Top 10):
1) Not sleep for 72 hours.
2) Sleep for 5 hours in as many days.
3) Go clubbing in Zouk after not sleeping for 5 days and going to work at 3am.
4) Go clubbing with a fever.
5) Go work with a fever and short on sleep.
6) Sleep for 25 hours without taking any medication and just praying you'll get better.
7) Miss eating anything for 30 hours because you were asleep for 25 hours.
8) Carry on staying up late after grabbing a quick bite after 30 hours without food and 25 hours of rest.
9) Go home looking half-dead and still sick after reassuring your parents you're perfectly fine in hall the day before.
10) Go for a Jap buffet while still sick, nauseous and dizzy.

Well. So. My week was awful. I fell sick. Forgot how that felt. It's really been a while I guess. Anyway, I know this usually comes at the end of a year, but here and now, I'm gonna be making some resolutions (for this sem, and prolly lasting this week).

Firstly, I'll stop clubbing. Totally stop. (after TH bash and Law Bash)
Secondly, I'll sleep more. A LOT more. (notwithstanding all those law assignments and stuff)
Thirdly, I won't fall sick this year. (met my quota already)
AND
Lastly, I really really really wanna go eat a buffet. Preferably Jap. Anybody?

wen was dreaming at 10:32 AM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment