Sunday, September 11, 2005

Diving Photos (Advanced@Aur)

As promised, here's the photos from my last dive trip (still no camera, so the photos're all courtesty of my nice dive buddy...) Though I'm sure I'd take a whole lot more photos to post if I had an underwater camera....*hint hint*

Daniel & me (the 2 on course)

Look! Food! Hungry...
Okay...not that I really WOULD catch it...
Besides, it swims really fast.

Cute little NudiBranch (Sea Slug)
But I have no idea what it's called.

This is a photo of an orange stick.
No, seriously.
Okay, there's something in the photo. Try to find it.
I'll give you a hint. It's a shrimp. And it's small.

That spotted thing on the right?
It's a sea slug(NudiBranch)
And it's the size of your thumb.
Now look at the centre of the photo.

Scorpion fish. Do not touch.
It refused to smile for the camera.
But then again, I don't really care to see it smile...

The whole bunch of us divers
(Only Daniel and I were on course)
And see the 3rd guy from the left in blue fins?
That's the 13 year-old kid.

wen was dreaming at 2:12 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment