Monday, March 20, 2006

beautiful oblivion

bunch of random songs that shuffle through my playlist while doing up my arguments for lawr.
okay maybe not so random, but they're still nice.
and it's 5 days till i bid lawr, allegro, bandwagon and all their silly idiosyncracies farewell for good...

"i would swallow my pride
i would choke on the rinds
but the lack thereof
would leave me empty inside
swallow my doubt
turn it inside out
find nothing but faith in nothing
wanna put my tender heart in a blender
watch it spin round to a beautiful oblivion..."

"dark as roses, fine as sand
feel your healing and your sting again
hear your laughing and my soul is saved
on forgotten graves you cry

crawl like ivy up my spine
through my nerves and into my eyes
cuts like anguish or recollection
of better days gone by

but it's alright when you're caught in pain
and you feel the rain come down.
it's alright when you find your way
then you see it disappear
it's alright though your garden's gray
i know all your graces
someday will flower in a sweet sunshower

eyes like oceans, so far away
a feather trail to a better way
worried mornings turn into days
then into worried nights
but it's alright all you'll be you are today"

so i'm bored. blame it on jaredchen. and his friendly dinner. *growl*
last friday was fun though. last week as well. amidst a week of rushing memorials and crim essays, i still managed to catch a movie, meet with friends, and drink. a lot.
well well. more fun awaits.

wen was dreaming at 8:18 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment