Wednesday, April 05, 2006

the life of a beach bum

exams are inching ever closer. and i spend my days bumming. or playing mahjong (but i've quit. really i have. for a while at least. till my luck regenerates) and amidst all this rush, i still find time for the simpler joys in life, such as planning my holiday program.

Holiday
Bali Trip (TBC)
Tioman
Dives
Perhentian + Redang (18 dives)
DiveComm Trip (chill on Aur...)
Live-on-Board (anyone interested? less than $500 for 4 days, forgot where)
DiveCamp'06 (anyone interested? basic OW $430, leisure $330 i think)

so essentially, i'll be breathing underwater or suntanning my holidays away. if i can afford it. on top of my dive camera. sigh. the life of a beach bum in the sun is rather expensive to maintain.

wen was dreaming at 9:42 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment