Wednesday, July 05, 2006

law camp 2006

i just realised it's been *a while* since i last posted. but hey, my life's been rather boring lately anyways (i.e. no diving). just had law camp last week, which was largely fun for the most part (minus the logistics and stores and setting up stations and late nights etc etc etc). the freshies were a LOT more enthusiastic than i recall myself being (though i'll allude this effect to the overwhelming majority of guys present), and it's amazing to realise that hey, i'm a year2 now. a mere 12 months ago, i was the laid-back guy stoning my way through law camp and being blindfolded for half the duration of the camp, and now i'm looking for someone to sell my yr1 texts to... (the freshies who're reading my blog *hinthint*). anyways, here're the photos from formal dinner (not much, seeing as how my camera's a tad too large to lug arnd in my pocket). but at least for once it's something other than fish and blue stuff. *grin*

the obligatory scenic shot, which didn't turn out all that well...

bunch of guys
(how else could i describe this?)


bumming with divebuddy/logshead before formal dinner...

jaredchen the ogl head
(i considered re-posting the photo we took at formal dinner last year, but i took one look and changed my mind)

the councillors of OG1
(well, those that were conveniently around at least)

yospang became my newbestfriend that night
(for being the ONLY girl who actually asked to take a photo with me)

me and kellyneo
OGL of some OG. i forget.

me with the mootpartner

weixuan looking pretty in black.
here's the story, my SP abandoned me in favour of HK (and i'm sure she's having the time of her life now), so i appealed to her best friend. who abandoned me for a freshie.
alas. story of my life. but at least i got a photo.

the flash was a BIT too bright
leonghonteng, focc chair, dressed to kill...
while i look as slack as always.

yup, so that's about it for now. until life picks up a bit. (in about 2 weeks after divecamp!) school's starting soon though. sigh. i need my nitrogen fix and sunkissed beaches.

on a random sidenote, it's funny how life can be sometimes. how you dance around in circles and never say the words you mean to say. but that's a post for another time. if ever at all.

wen was dreaming at 1:30 AM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment