Thursday, October 04, 2007

oops i did it again

my meals for the last few days, apparently, i still have yet to get the hang of this 'cooking for one' business. (p.s. they may look bad, but they taste nubbad. or maybe i'm just biased)

pasta again, this time tossed with white wine

dinner and supper last night, fried rice!
(happily made use of my chili padi and many garlic)

today's lunch, creamy pasta again!
(i tossed the pasta in wine again for fun)
sorry not very imaginative. plus i had to clear ingredients.

please note that these photos, are like single portions. for the most part, i had another half plate or so hidden downstairs cos it couldn't fit on the plate. and tell me i won't get fat here in canada.

on a separate note, while walking home yesterday (the very short 5 minute walk home), the sun was setting and the lighting was brilliant.

on the way home

view from my room

and i noticed that while i was busy with travelling and hiding in my room, autumn had snuck up on me unawares... autumn in new york this weekend?

wen was dreaming at 11:43 AM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment