Thursday, February 14, 2008

pretty rushed day

so spring break's finally here and i still haven't managed to finish my essays on time and i'm rushing off to toronto tonight before going off to cancun on tuesday and i still haven't bought my train tickets to toronto nor my bus tickets to buffalo where i'll be flying to cancun (but at least i got those plane tickets) and i'm in class now with my bag at home still unpacked and i slept at 5 yesterday which is why i'm rushing through everything today because i woke up late and that was because i was reading manga and watching anime which is what i've been up to for the last 2 weeks which also explains why i've yet to finish my essay and i realise my last few days of cancun accommodation have yet to be booked nor is my diving there but at least my dive gear is on its way to toronto along with my shades which have taken forever to fix or so i hope.

right. more updates in a bit. once i end class.

wen was dreaming at 12:19 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment