Tuesday, April 08, 2008

law students are still law students, wherever they are

so apparently, we're not all that different from law students throughout the world, if my queens mailbox this morning was any indication:


throw in snippets from email extracts like those below and i feel right at home again.

"As many of you have probably noticed, the Lederman library has recently been infested by SNAILS (students not actually in law school). The result has been that many law students can't find a place to sit and the ones who can have a much harder time getting a laptop outlet.

What to do....

Notwithstanding that the library is an open and public space, I believe that law students ought to retain priority over non-law students in the LAW library. Thus I propose that during this exam period all students entering the library must first present their student card . No "Law", no Lederman. "

FOLLOWED BY

"If I need to show my student card to get into the library I am going to fight somebody.

Sincerely,

President of The World
Super awesome-nova candidate '09
(donations for my candidacy are welcome)"


AND MY PERSONAL FAV

"Awwww... muffin...

Did somebody not get a seat in the libwawy?"


maybe nus law should have a law mailing list. just for the heck of it.

wen was dreaming at 5:30 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment