Sunday, April 06, 2008

over too soon

so it's been a year of exchange, which was actually more like 8 months, and it seems like almost yesterday that i left. so just for fun, my schedule for the next 2 weeks or so (since my parents are visiting):

April
6-8th => Toronto
8-10th => Montreal
10-12th => Quebec
12-13th => Boston
13-16th => NYC
16-18th => Kingston
18-25th => study and take exams
25th => off to London and begin Europe tripping!

so it's essentially a trip to say hi to my parents before travelling for 2 more months, as well as a sort of goodbye to all the places I've visited this past year (8months!), and also an excuse to send most of my luggage back home. although i vaguely suspect i will die for human rights since i have a sem's worth of cases and readings to do and the stupid tutor just sent us the case list a week back.

oh, and since no post is complete without a few photos at least, here're some random snapshots from my last few trips.

my tiny cosy room that i've grown rather fond of over the year.

godly sushi in NYC (sushi of gari)

sashimi at chelsea market in NYC

this is why we should always wake up for sunrises

sakura blossoms on water.

and on a slightly sadder note. i have finally succumbed and booked my ticket home. sighs.

wen was dreaming at 1:15 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment